Sunday, August 31, 2008

[[ FORUMS REVIVAL PROJECT ]] + reward


For those who dont have time/LAZY to read all this crap, I've marked the main things with RED. Hopefully it can help ya.

As you all may know, "Let's Hug Grenades" launched a forum sometime ago. and its been dead ever since its started. But as you all may NOT know, back in the days I had a website called Comis. Its for my comic. And in conjunction of that, i made a forum (Comis forums) to discuss about my comics. However the Miscellaneous(Junk) section and others got more popular than my comic section and ever since then the forum had become a random controlled spamming forum. Which became rather active. But for unknown reasons (probably exams) it died and remained as ruins ever since.

FYI, my comic had been discontinued since a long time ago. not sure if its still accessable. its somewhere in the net. so is my website.

And because of some rather small support, ive gotten the motivation to revive it. I hope you readers can visit it once more and at least join as a member. Posting once or twice a week is fine, just try to keep it alive! I really need more support from you guys otherwise it just wont proceed. And i would like to encourage the old members to join back as well as their more familiar with the rules and procedures of the forums [not like they follow them..]

LONG STORY SHORT :
JOIN THE COMIS FORUMS. REVIVE IT.
SPREAD THE COMIS LOVE~! [old motto]

Here's the link : http://z15.invisionfree.com/comis_forums

And in conjunction with this project, I would like some people (hopefully naru[old banner maker], if you ever read my blog) to contribute a banner for the forums. As the old theme might make some of the old members think its still dead, hopefully by changing the theme and all it might give it a lil spark of life? [idea by jon]

And other than just joining it, you can also help by spreading the word. tell others!

In return, I deliver this :

A mural the LEO club did in Sunbeams Orphanage
Guess who drew the lion [im pretty sure it looked better before it was painted.] and thumb? XD

In fact, my original draft wasn't so dull and lame. It was cool and funky like graffittis on the wall. However my teacher adviser rejected it as she said : "Its too.. scary..". However SOME of us said it was kinda cool. I meant to scan it and post it here. But after we were cleaned up the room, ITS GONE. spent sooo much time finding it. Nowhere to be found. D: its unredrawableeee.. insipiration had fluttered away. ah well.

No comments: