Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So i herd u wnat me 2 post?

Since there's so many people pestering me to post again. Fine I shall. Pfft.

What shall we start first? There's a bunch of things that happened since I last post, my apologies for being so lazy. But I really don't feel like recapping things right now > <>

Firstly, 15th of August(friday) was my mom's birthday. so on the 14th (thurs) the whole family went out karaoke-ing and pubbing in Bintang Palace if you guys know? So i drank i think only 2 cups of beer cause theres school tomorrow and played pool with my bro. went home around 5am. slept for 1 hr. woke up at 6. showered and left for school. definately a plesant sleep.

So erm. on that Friday there was some sort of editoral stayback thing. where the Boss, Sub Editors, and Chapter authors gotto stay back and finish up the yearbook. A lil confused? alright here's the thing : I'm in my school's Editoral Club. And the sole purpose of the club is to produce the yearbook 2008. i wasnt sure with the details but teach wants us to try to finish the yearbook so we had to stay back from 6pm after school tilllll... erm. 10? am? in the morn? XD but i ran away at 7am > <>
Kok wee sleeping.

Mr Narish sleeping.

Scenery of the computer lab at 5am. [Only Boss, Me and Wei Yuen are awake.]

Me playing cs when everything was done.
Boss watching anime. [hint : ZERRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]

Wei Yuen sleeping. cooly.
I'll be fair and post me sleeping too. Wei Yuen took it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the day I got back from this stayback thing. I had to leave for Kota Bharu for absolutely NO REASON. nothing to do there. nothing to see. theres only something to eat. and the mee goreng was absolutely AWESOME. and i had no inspiration to take any pictures so these were only thing I got :


TURTLE!!! it was in an aquarium in some restaurant. no its not for eating.
For those who doesnt know, this is the FIREFLY. New plane like airasia. Used it to get back to KL. Kinda cool propellers. only its extremely NOISY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. that pretty much it. I'm lazy to add on this post. Be happy as this is kinda long. For me.

Some reference before people start asking, if you get what I mean :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchic#Mudkip
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Mudkip

No comments: