Wednesday, January 30, 2019

"Catch-up" post. (Found in 'drafts' on 30/1/2019)

About the lack of activity here for the past few months, was kinda busy with examinations. Well it's over now and there's a few things that happened before and during the spm which is worth posting but never had the time. So instead of making separate posts for each event/crap I'll just cramp all in one. Alright.

Kinda showing my otaku-side here. So I bought this Saber Lily model, Ler helped me bought it (he got it as well). Many may know she's from Fate/Stay Night but with a different costume. This costume is only for the PS2 game "Fate/Unlimited Codes" :


Naturally, I downloaded a PS2 Emulator and "Fate/Unlimited Codes" on my PC :


Might as well download more PS2 Games right? So here's "WeKatamari" It's actually pretty violent, as you can see from the screenshots I had to roll up innocent students and I've even rolled up cities and a few of the wonders of the world. This is suppose to be a family game? :


Now that's done. Here's the repost of the crab photos I promised (just a few, quite lazy to upload all) :





That's pretty much it. Kinda boring? Here's something else that you can play with : Know your destiny.swf
Another flash game? You bet. Here's a screencap:


Alright I'll be sure to make another Holiday achievements and post some drawings/comics up asap. I'll be trying to post once everyday to compensate the one month of silenceness. And hopefully dragging some viewers back as well.. Ok, off to play Modern Warefare 2.

No comments: