Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stages of my Drawings.

"How far is America, mom?"
"Shut up and swim!"
----

For this post, I shall show you the step-by-step transformation of my drawings starting from draft till finish!

So. Firstly! The rough drafts! The rough sketch of the character, so i don't get the proportions wrong [which i usually still do] and a bunch of random things which i MIGHT put them in. Thinking of? maybe. Usually I draw as I go. But its fun to doodle, ya know?



Once done doodling, I'll draw in the skin and shape.


Next would be the clothes. And tattoos and accessories and shit. I really laid off the tattoos this time. And I wanted the headphones to be the coolest thing. But at the end I took out the headphones since it was too messy to begin with.


Lastly, face , hair , touch up. And your done! basically.
The end product ain't that satisfying for me. but well. its OK I guess. XD

No comments: