Saturday, January 5, 2008

Filling up the blanks.

Yea I haven't posted in awhile. My bro haven't send the UK pics to me yet and im too lazy to draw the recap for new year's celebration. and no inspiration for new drawings. neways. heres a lil random thing :

Homemade jokes to myself.
Man1 : Hey, what would you do when you're with someone you can't stand?
Man2 : I'll run as far away as I can, of course. Hey! Where are you going!??

Those quiz things.
You Are a Little Scary

You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.

There's something wrong with this.

Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)

Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.

Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.

No comments: