Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blog Relocation.

Wow, not only did I manage to post, but transferring my blog? Wow, I’ve outdone myself. Yup for those of you that are reading this in Blogspot, I’ve moved my blog to Tumblr. Why? I have no idea really. I just found it during the exam week and thought its kinda cool.

So I started work with the layout in tumblr when the hols started. As usual designing blog layouts are always annoying and frustrating work. The layout you see now is only temporary, will change it when I have the time again.

To celebrate this achievement, I’ve made a short comic I thought up when I was talking about ipods with one of my friends during the exam week. Well hope you like it. Haven’t done a comic in ages.

Besides that, thought I would share another youtube trailer that I’ve missed the last time I’ve posted:



And don’t forget to give your comments on anything! Spamming is fine [with limitations] in the CBOX located WAY below or just click on the hyperlink on top beside the RSS.

Cheers!

PS: why can’t tumblr change font size.. Jesus. and if this doesn’t work out that well, I might go back to Blogspot. We’ll see how it goes..

No comments: